Special Cleaning Service
Bonnet and steam extraction cleaning
Hard Floor Care
Strip & Wax
Special Event Cleaning
Because our services are customized to meet your specific needs, we understand that sometimes there are special events that take place. Maybe a celebration, a meeting, a showing, or just an event to bring people together. We understand this and offer special event cleaning because we understand that events can cause spills, accidents, extra trash, and just could use an extra cleaning to make sure the building is in top shape for the regular work day the next day.
Maintaining clean furniture is important to set a high standard for visitors, whether it be guests, patients, or clients. JBM understands the importance of this and offers upholstery and furniture cleaning, such as steam cleaning for freshness.
Whatâ€™s in your Janitorâ€™s closet
We at JBM believe that a clean building starts in the janitorâ€™s closet. A messy disorganized closet usually means that the building will be in the same condition. We take pride in keep clean and organized janitorâ€™s closets for quick access and of course includes a MSDS Binder.
- Green Seal products meet all GS-37 & GS-40 requirements
- All equipment meets USGBC standards for noise levels, VOC emissions and efficiencies
- Partnered with Brame to help facilitate training of new products and procedures
- All equipment is CRI approved and certified
- Ensures a smooth transition and establishes new standards
- Important process to get buildings up to standard and for easier up
- keepIt is easier to maintain than constantly try to â€œcatch upâ€�
- Limits customer complaints which means happy clients
- Walkthrough with property managers to get familiar with the building and meet the tenants to see if they have any special requests to set up the ideal customized cleaning plan
Integrity. Mutual Respect. Honesty. Trust. Team. These five important values are the building blocks that constitute the JBM Value System. First, each of us brings our integrity to work with us every day. Integrity guides our decisions, actions and interactions. Second, is mutual respect. Every employee, customer and business associate deserves to be treated with respect. Next, is honesty. In situations good or bad, when you are honest you will find the right solutions.